Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roadmap
(10-24-2017, 07:38 AM)Administrator Wrote: Hi,

thank you for the quick answer. I'm very glad you feel better and I wish you would be completely recovered in the near future. I have to apologise because, reading your reply, I realized that probably my post could sound pretty rude but, believe me, I didn't mean to criticise. I think the misunderstanding is caused by my language skills.
I will email you in private
Thank you
Filippo

Hi,

Well, I guess you deserve an explanation. Actually, if you had written an email to info at libreplan dot com, or jeroen at libreplan dot com, or sales at libreplan-enterprise dot com you would've gotten a swift reply. Yes, still. Also, what is obviously not so visible is the almost daily spam removal work that I do on this  forum. The project is still alive (because I am) and there are some companies who have a Service Level Agreement (SLA) and receive support. But I grant you that it could be more alive. Since this is a public post I will not go into details but I can tell you that the lack of obvious activity had to do with some health issues I was having. I am a lot better now and I know I have to start working on the public 1.4.2  release soon but, I have to admit, I have been procrastinating lately.

If you want to know more please email me at one of the addresses mentioned above.

Kind regards,
Jeroen Baten
LibrePlan project leader

Messages In This Thread
Roadmap - by filippo.ferrante - 10-23-2017, 07:05 AM
RE: Roadmap - by Administrator - 10-24-2017, 07:38 AM
RE: Roadmap - by filippo.ferrante - 10-24-2017, 08:38 AM