Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
web-service based import does not work
#1
The web service import does not seem to work, at least not using the provided examples. I enabled the wswriter and wsreader users, of course.

When I, e.g., enter (in scripts/rest-clients directory)
     ./import-resources.sh resource-sample.xml
I get an exception org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; the result is shown below.

I tried a number of examples, all with similar results.

I tried this also against the demo installation at http://rest.ws.libreplan.org, with the same results:

<internal-error xmlns="http://rest.ws.libreplan.org"><stack-trace>javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSInInterceptor.processRequest(JAXRSInInterceptor.java:125) at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSInInterceptor.handleMessage(JAXRSInInterceptor.java:65) at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:236)
(remainder omitted)
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)